Benefits of Regular Exercise
Regular exercise can improve our muscular strength and endurance, more efficient heart and respiratory functioning, and greater flexibility. Regular exercise also increases vigor, helps to relieve stress and depression and promotes a sense of well-being.
Here is a description of the various types of exercise that we provide to our clients.
Resistance training is a form of training which develops the strength and size of muscles. Regular resistance training will strengthen and tone muscles, increase bone mass and improve the overall health condition.
- Increase muscle strength, power, endurance and size
- Increase bone density and strength
- Improve balance and stability
- Reduce the risk of heart disease, diabetes and arthritis
TRX is a complete suspension training system that can perform hundreds of functional exercises. It is perfect for all fitness levels and goals. It has most of the benefits of resistance training with the addition of core stability and muscle balance training.
- Easy and safe to use.
- It can help you to build strength, flexibility, core strength and stability and metabolic conditioning.
- Improve balance and control of muscles.
Muay Thai (Thai Boxing)
Muay Thai is referred to as the “Art of Eight Limbs” because it makes use the eight “points of contact” like punches, kicks, elbows and knee strikes.
- Speed up the metabolism and burns off fat
- Better strength and agility
- Increase courage, determination, and self-confidence
- High spirit, good discipline and obedience
Treadmills, elliptical machines, rowing machines and steppers are all ways that you can keep your heart rate elevated and burn a lot of calories. Unlike resistance exercises where you should rest your muscles to allow them time to heal, aerobic exercises (which train your heart) can be done every day.
Perform aerobic exercises for at least 20 minutes per session and you’ll slowly watch your fat burn away.
- Burns off fat
- Increase metabolism
- Strengthen your heart for better blood circulation